搜尋此網誌

2013年1月25日 星期五

Strengths and Areas for Development --- 2012

[Strengths]
Results focus & output:
I am not only on time to complete many tasks, but also fast and efficient. I precisely analyze every problem, and carefully segmented the blocks of task for the problems. And Step-by-step to complete the task by the superiors' assigned.

Quality:
Customers have not found the problems from our product, most of which I have found the issues and repaired them. So as long as I design functions that is of high quality assurance.

Technical competence:
Superiors, marketing or FAE account to design a product or feature, firsti will write down my thoughts in a flowchart or a file. Next we can base on the document to discuss. And finally follow the document to implement the product or feature. I have plenty of technical ability, so I was able to clearly write down the whole process.

[Areas for Development]
Communication:
Team and team are too far away for each other. We often misunderstand the other side's meaning in communicating. If we can have chance to go work together in the same place, maybe that will reduce the misunderstanding.

Drivers for Result:
At present I have no opportunity to participate in an important module implementation; about the results can't highlight my ability. Now I can only practice by myself. I hope in the future I have an opportunity to participate in an important module design. Trust me I can do it.

Flexibility
The cooperation between the team and the team often exist the interests. How to get the balance and responsibility vested test of tacit agreements and attitudes between manager and the team members. When colleagues meet a trouble in working, we need to take the initiative to help, or waiting for manager assign?

沒有留言:

張貼留言