搜尋此網誌

2013年1月16日 星期三

Strengths and Areas for Development --- 2007(1)

[Strengths]
Technical competence: 
In the work before here, I have ever worked as the software and hardware engineer, so I understand the relation between the software and hardware even more than the general engineer. The programming to control the hardware that I design time is short, efficiency is higher. So no matter which software of layer I can do, because I design relevant programming.

Creativity: 
My notion has a lot of relation. I may be having much relation on some thing for my notion, so I have very much ideal. In programming, I will think of a lot of methods after I meet the question then find out the best one to carry out it.

Cooperation: 
I like finishing a case with colleague's cooperation. Though working course will have dispute, but can to study others method. Finish a project no by a man but to lean against a group of people. It is the important to communicate, so I often chat with the colleague. This is a foundation of establishing cooperation.


[Areas for improvement/development]
Quality: 
I do not like once to do several things. I like being absorbed in a thing, in this way what the thing is done is good. Sometimes have some emergencies to insert in my schedule, that will upset my state of mind at this moment, the relative thing done is not more perfect. Accumulating my own experience will improve this shortcoming.

Flexibility: 
As my too many things, I will often neglect some little details. Perhaps these details are not important, but not perfect to the whole thing. The note book helps me to note down these details at present. Whenever I will cross out noting down on the note book after doing a thing, I may pay attention to the detail with this method.

Planning ahead: 
The time is too urgent while build the software architecture, I need study the new hardware specific and design relevant procedures at the same time. I often design program until a stage, because increased software features, so I need to do some procedures to revise. I need to accumulate experience before I improve my shortcoming. Then I can shorten the develop time and design be more perfect for a project.

沒有留言:

張貼留言