搜尋此網誌

2013年1月16日 星期三

Strengths and Areas for Development --- 2009

[Strengths]
Cooperation:
The work of the mode is team now. If I have free time, I will help co-work to complete a thing. Others will help me, too. If I got new technology, I will share with my co-work or do a easy presentation. Such as, I designed a auto build driver tool, it would help team member to shorten the time and reduce errors. I and my team member design Loki Plus together, we share loading. If our project has a problem, someone see it first who will take care it actively. 

Planning ahead:
When I design a new function, I will draw the flowchart on my note book, and then following the flowchart to design this function. With this benefits, my thinking more careful and reduce errors. 

Quality: 
Because I will advance planning, I do things quickly and accurately. In order to reduce an error occurred, I designed a auto build driver for released driver. If necessary, I would design a program to verify my function or product.

沒有留言:

張貼留言