搜尋此網誌

2011年11月20日 星期日

ELVIS - Can't Help Falling in Love

ELVIS - Can't Help Falling in Love

<<Listen>> <= click here to listen the music

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay would it be a sin
if I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you

2011年11月19日 星期六

Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

<<Listen>> <= click here to listen the music

I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do
If you still want me
If you still want me

Tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do you still want me
If I don't see a ribbon around the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus, forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree

Bus driver, please look for me
Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison
And my love she holds the key
Simple yellow ribbon what I need to set me free
I've wrote and told her please

Tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do you still want me
If I don't see a ribbon around the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus, forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree

Now the whole damn bus is cheering
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons around the old oak tree

Tie a ribbon 'round the old oak tree
Tie a ribbon 'round the old oak tree
Tie a ribbon 'round the old oak tree
Tie a ribbon 'round the old oak tree

Louis Armstrong - La vie en rose

La vie en rose - 路易斯‧阿姆斯壯 (Louis Armstrong)
<<Listen>> <= click here to listen the music

Hold me close and hold me fast

The magic spell you cast

This is la vie en rose

When you kiss me heaven sighs

And the I close my eyes I see la vie en rose

When you pree me to your heart

I'm in a would apart

A would where roses bloom

When you kiss me heaven sighs

And the I close my eyes

I see la vie en rose

When you pree me to your heart

I'm in a would apart

A would where roses bloom

And when you speak.. angels sing from above

Every words seem.. to turn into love songs

Give your heart and soul to me

And life will always be

La vie en rose

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World - 路易斯‧阿姆斯壯 (Louis Armstrong)

<<Listen>> <= click here to listen the music

I see trees are green, red roses, too
我見到樹是青翠的和玫瑰也是紅艷的

I see them bloom for me and you
我見到它們為你與我而綻放
And I think to myself
此時我心中想著
What a wonderful world
這是多麼美好的世界啊!

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
我見到了藍天白雲
The bright blessed day
光明幸福的人生
The dark says good night
黃昏道說著晚安
And I think to myself
我心中想著
What a wonderful world這是多麼美好的世界啊!

The colors of the rainbow
彩虹的色彩
So pretty in the sky
如此優美在整個天空
Are also on the faces of people going by
過往的行人的臉上也是如此
I see friends shaking hands
我見到朋友們握著彼此間的手
Saying "how do you do?"
說著"最近好嗎?"
They're really saying I love you
他們是真心的說著"說著我愛妳"

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
我聽著小娃娃啜泣,見他們成長
They learn much more
他們學習著許多而且
Than I'll never know
我從未知道的事物
And I think to myself
我心中想著
What a wonderful world這是多麼美好的世界啊!

2011年11月13日 星期日

英文單字在句子中的作用可分為八種詞類

  1. 名詞(Noun)[簡寫n.]
  2. 代名詞(Pronoun)[簡寫pron.]
  3. 形容詞(Adjection)[簡寫adj.]
  4. 動詞(Verb)[簡寫v.];及物動詞(Verb Transitive)[簡寫vt.];不及物動詞(Verb Intransitive)[簡寫vi.]
  5. 副詞(Adverb)[簡寫adv.]
  6. 介系詞(Preposition)[簡寫prep.]
  7. 連接詞(Conjunction)[簡寫conj.]
  8. 感嘆詞(Interjection)[簡寫interj.]

Practical daily life terminology(英文生活用語)

  • Hi! How are you? Just so so.
  • What's up?
  • How are you doing?
  • It's good to see you again.
  • You did a fine job.
  • I am very proud of you. (我真的為你感到驕傲。)
  • Oh, That is keen! (哇,真棒啊!)
  • You're lovelier than your pictures. (你本人比照片還要漂亮。)
  • It's so very nice.
  • She is quick-writted. (她是一個才思敏捷的女孩。)
  • You look fit. (你看起來很健康)
  • Come on, You can do that.
  • I hope we become good friends.
  • Let me introduce myself.
  • Hi,long time no see.
  • Haven't we met before?
  • The pleasure is all mine. (這是我的榮幸。)
  • You got a minute. (你有時間。)(我可以跟你聊一下嗎?)
  • Are you through? (你說完了嗎?)
  • Calm down. (請保持鎮定。)
  • Be careful !
  • Don't lose your temper.(請息怒。)
  • Keep that in mind.(千萬不要忘記了。)
  • Come out and say it. (不要擔心,說出來)
  • Give me some feedback, please. (拜託您給一些反應(意見)。)
  • May I join you?
  • Can you do me a favor? (你可以幫我一個忙嗎?)
  • You are coming along well. (你做的很棒。)
  • Have a good time.(祝你(們)玩得開心。)
  • I beg your pardon. (請您再說一遍好嗎?)
  • What do you mean by that? (您說的是什麼意思?)
  • Take care. (當心)
  • What do you call them?
  • How do I address you? (我怎麼寫信給你?)
  • Do I know you?
  • What's your nationality? (你的國籍是什麼?(你是哪一國人?))
  • Where are you from?
  • May I have your name, please?
  • How do you do? I'm glad to meet you. (你好!很高興見到你。)
  • Would you like to join me? (你願意和我一起去嗎?)
  • What happened to Tom? (湯姆出什麼事了?)
  • Fancy meeting you are here! (天啊!竟然在這裡遇到你!)
  • What brought you here? (你到這裡有什麼事嗎?)
  • I just stopped by to say hello. (我只是順道過來打個招呼。)
  • Good luck!
  • Sure! I am sure. (當然,當然是真的啦!)
  • You've got a point. (你指出非常正確。)
  • Sam wants be a engineer. 
  • You're so nice!
  • I'm glad you enjoyed it. (我很高興你喜歡。)
  • Everything was delicious. (所有的東西都很好吃。)
  • O.K. I'll see you then. (好的,那我們到時候見。)
  • Enjoy yourself ! (祝你們玩的愉快!)
  • I hope I can see you again. (我希望能再見到你。)
  • Please be back soon. (請盡快回來。)
  • Take it easy!
  • Give my love to Sam. (請向山姆轉達我的問候。)
  • Can't you stay a little longer? (你不能多待一會兒嗎?)
  • Whose turn is it? (輪到誰了?)
  • You're on next! 下一位就是你了!
  • May I borrow some memory? (我可以藉點錢嗎?)
  • May I ask you a question? (我可以問你一個問題嗎?)
  • Stick with me, please. (請不要離開我。)
  • Please leave me alone. (請離我遠一點。)
  • May I have your address?
  • How was your trip to Europe? 你的歐洲之行怎麼樣?
  • Could you spare me a few minutes? (可以花你一些時間嗎?)
  • Would you mind opening the door, please? (你介意把門打開嗎?)
  • Please go on with your story. (請繼續說吧。)
  • Give me a break. (請讓我休息一下。)
  • Please make sure. (請確認一下。)
  • What would you like to say? (你想說什麼?)
  • Can you fill me in? (你可以替我一下嗎?)
  • Is it true? (是真的嗎?)
  • Is that so? (是那樣的嗎?)
  • Not really. (並不是這樣的。)
  • Just repeat once more.(請再說一遍。)
  • Please listen to me. (請聽我說。)
  • It's no big deal. (這不是什麼大問題。)
  • May I join you?
  • Just a second. I'll get my bag. (請等一下,我要去拿我的袋子。)
  • I think I've seen you before. (我想我以前曾經見過你。)
  • After you, please.
  • I'll have you know! (我要讓你知道!)
  • Shame on you for giving up! (你竟然放棄了,真丟臉!)
  • Be all you can be. (竭盡全力吧)
  • Take a close look! (再仔細看看!)
  • Watch you step! (注意腳下)(小心你腳下的階梯!)
  • We will fight it out. (我們將戰鬥到底。)
  • May I help you?
  • Forget it! (算了吧!)
  • Get out of my way! (滾開!)
  • Look it up in the dictionary. (在字典裡找找看。)
  • Get up with chickens. (早點起床吧。)
  • You have the wrong number. (你播錯號碼了。)
  • Would you like to leave a message? (你願意留下口信嗎?)
  • What grade are you in? (你是幾年級的?)
  • Keep still, O.K.? (請不要動,好嗎?)
  • Please call me Tom. That 's my first name.
  • You are a cut above me. (你高我一等。)
  • I bet you can make it.(我相信你一定會做到的。)
  • That's all there is to it.(已經足夠了。)
  • I swear my lips are sealed.(我發誓絕對不會把這個說出去。)
  • I would like to vacate tomorrow. (明天我想好好休息一下。)
  • It's all right by me. (我沒有關係的。)
  • What do you say? (你是怎麼享的呢?)
  • Don't take it to heart. (不要放在心上。)
  • Don't make a heavy joke. (玩笑不要開的太大。)
  • Keep your shirt on. (請你不要生氣。)
  • Keep your eye on him. (密切注意他。)
  • Don't stand in my way. (請不要妨礙我。)
  • Just wait and see. (等著瞧。)
  • Watch out! (小心!)
  • What man has done, I can do. (別人能做的,我也可以做。)
  • It's better than nothing. (總比沒有好。)
  • You'll see. (你馬上就知道。)
  • Which side are you on? (你到底是哪一邊的?)
  • It is not as difficult as it looks. (這個並不像看起來那麼難。)
  • My intentions were good. (我的本意是好的。)
  • I'll keep in touch. (我會與你保持聯繫。)
  • It's all right by me. (我沒有關係的。)
  • Well, I'll take this. (好的,我決定買下了。)
  • Did you have a good time today? (你今天玩得高興嗎?)
  • I enjoyed talking with you. (與你談天非常開心。)
  • Excuse me for being late. (對不起,我來晚了。)
  • I'm sorry to have to trouble you. (對不起,打擾你們了。)
  • You did the right thing. (你做得對。)
  • Never say die. (永遠不要放棄。)
  • How do you pronounce this word? (這個單字怎麼發音?)
  • I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. (對不起,我幫不了忙。)
  • How do you spell it? (你怎麼拼寫這個字?)
  • What do you call this in English? (英文這個叫做什麼?)
  • How come do you speak such good English? (你英語怎麼說得這麼棒啊?) 
  • He's a real egghead. (他真的很聰明。)
  • You have hundred lines. (你有點一心二意。)
  • Freeze!
  • Of course not. (當然不是。)
  • Be my guest. (不要客氣。)
  • I'm looking for a post office. (我在找郵局。)
  • Please keep it under your hat. (請保守秘密!)
  • Take a chance. (請嘗試一下吧。)
  • Thank you for everything.
  • Can we meet again?
  • That's all right.
  • I really enjoyed the meal. (我真的很享受這頓飯。)
  • Whatever are they? (這些到底是什麼啊?)
  • Who told you about that? (這是誰說的?)
  • What if I say no? (如果我說不,那會怎麼樣?)
  • Do you understand what I mean? (你明白我的意思嗎?)
  • Are you serious or joking? (你是認真的,還是在開玩笑?)
  • I enjoy fishing. (我喜歡釣魚。)
  • Don't count on me. (不要依賴我。)
  • Have it your own way. (隨便你吧!)
  • There's no reason to get so angry? (沒有必要發那麼大的火吧?)
  • That's just your speed. (那對你再適合不過了。)
  • So, tell me more. (哦,再說下去。)
  • Let's keep it secret. (讓我們保守秘密吧。)
  • That's it. (就這樣了。)
  • You're a life-saver. (你是我的救命恩人。)
  • That's the way. (是這樣的,應該這樣做。)
  • How do you keep in shape?  (你是怎麼保持你的身材?)
  • You're all dressed up.(妳穿的好漂亮。)
  • You look stunning in it. (你好像被它嚇壞了。)
  • I fell in love with you. (我愛上你。)
  • Hear twice before you speak once. ( 三思而後言。)
  • I wish I were in your shoes. (我很羨慕你。)
  • Great talkers are little doers. (語言的巨人,行動的侏儒。)
  • Nothing in nature is unbeautiful. (自然界裡的所有事物都是美麗的。)
  • I messed it up. (是我搞雜的。)
  • It slipped my mind. (我把它全都忘光了!)
  • I would appreciate it. (我將很感激。)
  • Thank you for the ride. (謝謝你載我到這裡。)
  • Thanks just the same. (同樣感謝你。)
  • I must be going now. (我現在要走了。)
  • Would you like to stay for dinner? (妳願意留下來吃晚餐嗎?)
  • Goodbye and keep well. (再見,多保重!)
  • I'm afraid  I have to go. (我想我該走了。)
  • Oh, is it 9 already? I must go. (哦!都已經9點了?我要走了。)
  • Early bird catches the worm. (早起的鳥才能抓的到蟲子。)(勤奮之人方能成功。)
  • Honesty is the best policy. (誠實是最好的政策。)
  • Silence is gold. (沉默是金。)
  • There is no smoke without fire. (沒有火,是不會有煙的。) (無風不起浪。)
  • Actions speak louder than  words. (行動勝於空言。)
  • Seeing is believing. (眼見為信。) (百聞不如一見。)
  • Time flies like an arrow. (光陰似箭。)
  • Knowledge is power. (知識就是力量。)
  • Time cures all things. (時間會治好一切的傷痛。)
  • Love is blind. (愛是盲目的。)
  • Life has ups and downs. (人生有高潮也有低潮。)
  • All that glitters is not gold. (閃亮的並不一定是金子。)(不能以外表判斷事物的本質。)
  • Ignorance is bliss(medicine). (無知就是福。)
  • Too many cook spoil the broth. (人多誤事。)
  • Money is the root of all evil. (金錢是萬惡之首。)
  • Kill two birds with one stone. (一石二鳥。)
  • Easy come, easy go. (來的快,去的也快。)
  • Truth will come out. (真相終究會大白。)
  • Nothing hurts like the truth. (沒有比現實更讓人難過。)
  • Greed has no limits. (慾望永無止盡。)
  • Necessity is the mother of invention. (需要為發明之母。)
  • Walls have ears. (隔牆有耳。)
  • Tomorrow never comes. (明天永遠不會再來。) (今日事今日畢。)
  • Make hay while the sun shines.(打鐵趁熱。) (不要錯過好時機。)
  • If you want peace. Prepare for war. (有備無患。)
  • The first step is always the hardest. (萬事起頭難。)
  • There is no pleasure without pain. (沒有痛苦,就不會有喜悅。)
  • Time and tide waits for no man. (時間不等人。)
  • A burnt child dreads the fire. (一朝被蛇咬,十年怕草繩。)
  • Heaven helps those who help themselves. (天助自助者。)