搜尋此網誌

2011年11月13日 星期日

Practical daily life terminology(英文生活用語)

  • Hi! How are you? Just so so.
  • What's up?
  • How are you doing?
  • It's good to see you again.
  • You did a fine job.
  • I am very proud of you. (我真的為你感到驕傲。)
  • Oh, That is keen! (哇,真棒啊!)
  • You're lovelier than your pictures. (你本人比照片還要漂亮。)
  • It's so very nice.
  • She is quick-writted. (她是一個才思敏捷的女孩。)
  • You look fit. (你看起來很健康)
  • Come on, You can do that.
  • I hope we become good friends.
  • Let me introduce myself.
  • Hi,long time no see.
  • Haven't we met before?
  • The pleasure is all mine. (這是我的榮幸。)
  • You got a minute. (你有時間。)(我可以跟你聊一下嗎?)
  • Are you through? (你說完了嗎?)
  • Calm down. (請保持鎮定。)
  • Be careful !
  • Don't lose your temper.(請息怒。)
  • Keep that in mind.(千萬不要忘記了。)
  • Come out and say it. (不要擔心,說出來)
  • Give me some feedback, please. (拜託您給一些反應(意見)。)
  • May I join you?
  • Can you do me a favor? (你可以幫我一個忙嗎?)
  • You are coming along well. (你做的很棒。)
  • Have a good time.(祝你(們)玩得開心。)
  • I beg your pardon. (請您再說一遍好嗎?)
  • What do you mean by that? (您說的是什麼意思?)
  • Take care. (當心)
  • What do you call them?
  • How do I address you? (我怎麼寫信給你?)
  • Do I know you?
  • What's your nationality? (你的國籍是什麼?(你是哪一國人?))
  • Where are you from?
  • May I have your name, please?
  • How do you do? I'm glad to meet you. (你好!很高興見到你。)
  • Would you like to join me? (你願意和我一起去嗎?)
  • What happened to Tom? (湯姆出什麼事了?)
  • Fancy meeting you are here! (天啊!竟然在這裡遇到你!)
  • What brought you here? (你到這裡有什麼事嗎?)
  • I just stopped by to say hello. (我只是順道過來打個招呼。)
  • Good luck!
  • Sure! I am sure. (當然,當然是真的啦!)
  • You've got a point. (你指出非常正確。)
  • Sam wants be a engineer. 
  • You're so nice!
  • I'm glad you enjoyed it. (我很高興你喜歡。)
  • Everything was delicious. (所有的東西都很好吃。)
  • O.K. I'll see you then. (好的,那我們到時候見。)
  • Enjoy yourself ! (祝你們玩的愉快!)
  • I hope I can see you again. (我希望能再見到你。)
  • Please be back soon. (請盡快回來。)
  • Take it easy!
  • Give my love to Sam. (請向山姆轉達我的問候。)
  • Can't you stay a little longer? (你不能多待一會兒嗎?)
  • Whose turn is it? (輪到誰了?)
  • You're on next! 下一位就是你了!
  • May I borrow some memory? (我可以藉點錢嗎?)
  • May I ask you a question? (我可以問你一個問題嗎?)
  • Stick with me, please. (請不要離開我。)
  • Please leave me alone. (請離我遠一點。)
  • May I have your address?
  • How was your trip to Europe? 你的歐洲之行怎麼樣?
  • Could you spare me a few minutes? (可以花你一些時間嗎?)
  • Would you mind opening the door, please? (你介意把門打開嗎?)
  • Please go on with your story. (請繼續說吧。)
  • Give me a break. (請讓我休息一下。)
  • Please make sure. (請確認一下。)
  • What would you like to say? (你想說什麼?)
  • Can you fill me in? (你可以替我一下嗎?)
  • Is it true? (是真的嗎?)
  • Is that so? (是那樣的嗎?)
  • Not really. (並不是這樣的。)
  • Just repeat once more.(請再說一遍。)
  • Please listen to me. (請聽我說。)
  • It's no big deal. (這不是什麼大問題。)
  • May I join you?
  • Just a second. I'll get my bag. (請等一下,我要去拿我的袋子。)
  • I think I've seen you before. (我想我以前曾經見過你。)
  • After you, please.
  • I'll have you know! (我要讓你知道!)
  • Shame on you for giving up! (你竟然放棄了,真丟臉!)
  • Be all you can be. (竭盡全力吧)
  • Take a close look! (再仔細看看!)
  • Watch you step! (注意腳下)(小心你腳下的階梯!)
  • We will fight it out. (我們將戰鬥到底。)
  • May I help you?
  • Forget it! (算了吧!)
  • Get out of my way! (滾開!)
  • Look it up in the dictionary. (在字典裡找找看。)
  • Get up with chickens. (早點起床吧。)
  • You have the wrong number. (你播錯號碼了。)
  • Would you like to leave a message? (你願意留下口信嗎?)
  • What grade are you in? (你是幾年級的?)
  • Keep still, O.K.? (請不要動,好嗎?)
  • Please call me Tom. That 's my first name.
  • You are a cut above me. (你高我一等。)
  • I bet you can make it.(我相信你一定會做到的。)
  • That's all there is to it.(已經足夠了。)
  • I swear my lips are sealed.(我發誓絕對不會把這個說出去。)
  • I would like to vacate tomorrow. (明天我想好好休息一下。)
  • It's all right by me. (我沒有關係的。)
  • What do you say? (你是怎麼享的呢?)
  • Don't take it to heart. (不要放在心上。)
  • Don't make a heavy joke. (玩笑不要開的太大。)
  • Keep your shirt on. (請你不要生氣。)
  • Keep your eye on him. (密切注意他。)
  • Don't stand in my way. (請不要妨礙我。)
  • Just wait and see. (等著瞧。)
  • Watch out! (小心!)
  • What man has done, I can do. (別人能做的,我也可以做。)
  • It's better than nothing. (總比沒有好。)
  • You'll see. (你馬上就知道。)
  • Which side are you on? (你到底是哪一邊的?)
  • It is not as difficult as it looks. (這個並不像看起來那麼難。)
  • My intentions were good. (我的本意是好的。)
  • I'll keep in touch. (我會與你保持聯繫。)
  • It's all right by me. (我沒有關係的。)
  • Well, I'll take this. (好的,我決定買下了。)
  • Did you have a good time today? (你今天玩得高興嗎?)
  • I enjoyed talking with you. (與你談天非常開心。)
  • Excuse me for being late. (對不起,我來晚了。)
  • I'm sorry to have to trouble you. (對不起,打擾你們了。)
  • You did the right thing. (你做得對。)
  • Never say die. (永遠不要放棄。)
  • How do you pronounce this word? (這個單字怎麼發音?)
  • I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. (對不起,我幫不了忙。)
  • How do you spell it? (你怎麼拼寫這個字?)
  • What do you call this in English? (英文這個叫做什麼?)
  • How come do you speak such good English? (你英語怎麼說得這麼棒啊?) 
  • He's a real egghead. (他真的很聰明。)
  • You have hundred lines. (你有點一心二意。)
  • Freeze!
  • Of course not. (當然不是。)
  • Be my guest. (不要客氣。)
  • I'm looking for a post office. (我在找郵局。)
  • Please keep it under your hat. (請保守秘密!)
  • Take a chance. (請嘗試一下吧。)
  • Thank you for everything.
  • Can we meet again?
  • That's all right.
  • I really enjoyed the meal. (我真的很享受這頓飯。)
  • Whatever are they? (這些到底是什麼啊?)
  • Who told you about that? (這是誰說的?)
  • What if I say no? (如果我說不,那會怎麼樣?)
  • Do you understand what I mean? (你明白我的意思嗎?)
  • Are you serious or joking? (你是認真的,還是在開玩笑?)
  • I enjoy fishing. (我喜歡釣魚。)
  • Don't count on me. (不要依賴我。)
  • Have it your own way. (隨便你吧!)
  • There's no reason to get so angry? (沒有必要發那麼大的火吧?)
  • That's just your speed. (那對你再適合不過了。)
  • So, tell me more. (哦,再說下去。)
  • Let's keep it secret. (讓我們保守秘密吧。)
  • That's it. (就這樣了。)
  • You're a life-saver. (你是我的救命恩人。)
  • That's the way. (是這樣的,應該這樣做。)
  • How do you keep in shape?  (你是怎麼保持你的身材?)
  • You're all dressed up.(妳穿的好漂亮。)
  • You look stunning in it. (你好像被它嚇壞了。)
  • I fell in love with you. (我愛上你。)
  • Hear twice before you speak once. ( 三思而後言。)
  • I wish I were in your shoes. (我很羨慕你。)
  • Great talkers are little doers. (語言的巨人,行動的侏儒。)
  • Nothing in nature is unbeautiful. (自然界裡的所有事物都是美麗的。)
  • I messed it up. (是我搞雜的。)
  • It slipped my mind. (我把它全都忘光了!)
  • I would appreciate it. (我將很感激。)
  • Thank you for the ride. (謝謝你載我到這裡。)
  • Thanks just the same. (同樣感謝你。)
  • I must be going now. (我現在要走了。)
  • Would you like to stay for dinner? (妳願意留下來吃晚餐嗎?)
  • Goodbye and keep well. (再見,多保重!)
  • I'm afraid  I have to go. (我想我該走了。)
  • Oh, is it 9 already? I must go. (哦!都已經9點了?我要走了。)
  • Early bird catches the worm. (早起的鳥才能抓的到蟲子。)(勤奮之人方能成功。)
  • Honesty is the best policy. (誠實是最好的政策。)
  • Silence is gold. (沉默是金。)
  • There is no smoke without fire. (沒有火,是不會有煙的。) (無風不起浪。)
  • Actions speak louder than  words. (行動勝於空言。)
  • Seeing is believing. (眼見為信。) (百聞不如一見。)
  • Time flies like an arrow. (光陰似箭。)
  • Knowledge is power. (知識就是力量。)
  • Time cures all things. (時間會治好一切的傷痛。)
  • Love is blind. (愛是盲目的。)
  • Life has ups and downs. (人生有高潮也有低潮。)
  • All that glitters is not gold. (閃亮的並不一定是金子。)(不能以外表判斷事物的本質。)
  • Ignorance is bliss(medicine). (無知就是福。)
  • Too many cook spoil the broth. (人多誤事。)
  • Money is the root of all evil. (金錢是萬惡之首。)
  • Kill two birds with one stone. (一石二鳥。)
  • Easy come, easy go. (來的快,去的也快。)
  • Truth will come out. (真相終究會大白。)
  • Nothing hurts like the truth. (沒有比現實更讓人難過。)
  • Greed has no limits. (慾望永無止盡。)
  • Necessity is the mother of invention. (需要為發明之母。)
  • Walls have ears. (隔牆有耳。)
  • Tomorrow never comes. (明天永遠不會再來。) (今日事今日畢。)
  • Make hay while the sun shines.(打鐵趁熱。) (不要錯過好時機。)
  • If you want peace. Prepare for war. (有備無患。)
  • The first step is always the hardest. (萬事起頭難。)
  • There is no pleasure without pain. (沒有痛苦,就不會有喜悅。)
  • Time and tide waits for no man. (時間不等人。)
  • A burnt child dreads the fire. (一朝被蛇咬,十年怕草繩。)
  • Heaven helps those who help themselves. (天助自助者。)

沒有留言:

張貼留言