搜尋此網誌

2013年1月16日 星期三

Strengths and Areas for Development --- 2010

[Strengths]
Technical Competence: 

In this year start, I am not be able to use C and Assembler, so I learned them by myself. Then I have done the corresponding tool and function.

Data collection: 
I can collect a lot of information in the short time for develop some products or tool.

Drives for Results: 
I created more tools in this year that can help engineer to reduce debugging time and reduce mistake to release tool/driver.

[Areas for improvement/development]
Makes Decision 

Almost to make decision are Product Marketing or Manager because I see things are not enough. I afraid if I make a decision, it will be wrong.

Manages Conflict
If he or she insisted that he or she approaches, I will follow him or her first. If his or her approach is wrong, I would require him or her to use my approach. Maybe that will take too much time, or maybe I should like to stick to my practice of the priority.

Communicates
Communication needs to spend a lot of time, but that is the first step to avoid mistakes. But usually I do first the others are doing, or to use mine. If we are right, then the time will spend less, the opposite is becoming too many.

沒有留言:

張貼留言