搜尋此網誌

2013年1月16日 星期三

Strengths and Areas for Development --- 2011


[Strengths]
Technical Competence:
I am an excellent engineer with high responsibility, good team spirit and positive working attitude. Besides that I possess exceptional skills in this field (Such as: Hardware Background). So when I meet a problem, I have the ability to look at this issue from different points of view. What's more, I am always study new things hard and eager to improve myself.

Leads/performs with integrity:
I lead by example, not evasive. If customers have a problem response, I will be going to jump off to take care or clarify the issue first, and assign the job to people according to their abilities (such as: Lan Driver). If colleagues encountered the work that can’t be resolved, I will take the initiative to help him/hers(Such as: User Mode).

Negotiates:
I will hold a meeting to discuss how to solve the problems encountered (such as: AES, Crypto). When everyone has their own opinion, I will listen to their opinion and vote out the best way with participants, and then go to implement it.

[Areas for Development]
Manages conflict:
Meeting the current conflict if I encounter, I still can’t deal with similar problems. At present, my idea is to wait until they finish speaking their comments, and then do sum up. If there is no objection, go perform.

Drivers for Result:
Currently I have no opportunity to participate in an important module implementation, so the results highlight the cause in not obvious. I hope in the future I have an opportunity to participate in an important module design. Trust me I can do it.

Focuses on Customers:
At present we designed products which seemed to have a gap with customers wants. That has to do some modifications which will meet the demand for customers. I hope we could define the precise product specifications before we implement the product design.

沒有留言:

張貼留言