搜尋此網誌

2013年1月16日 星期三

Strengths and Areas for Development --- 2008

[Strengths]
Cooperation: 

In order to finish the project, accelerate the completion of the work. I take more extra time goes the design verification tool. It is not my responsible work that I study and verify problems for finishing our project. No matter the many difficulty of thing, only something can help everybody finish the work quickly, I would like to do.

Flexibility:
Too many things, I often neglect some little details. So I use the note book to help me to note down these details at present. I often write down my things on the note book that I will do things. This method is I how to pay attention to the detail.

Planning ahead:
I design the new feature before; I will draw the flowchart on my note book, and then following the flowchart to design program. This let thinking be more careful. And reducing the mistakes.

[Areas for improvement/development]
Analytical problem solving: 
Because I focus on core and bios, sometimes other layer have issues I need pay more times to fix them. If have time I want to study other layer when have problems I believe I will fix them quickly.

Communication:
U.S.A, Taiwan and China, too far away each other. We often misunderstand the other side's meaning in communicating. If we can have more chance to go work in different place that will reduce the misunderstanding.

Quality:
Sometimes customer need us fix bugs or add new feature quickly. That may cause wrongs. EUT is key point here. If we release tool or driver that will they test and then to export.

沒有留言:

張貼留言