搜尋此網誌

2014年9月18日 星期四

跟認識的人說再見--簡單英文會話

[Goodbye.]
>> Goodbye.
>Goodbye.

>>Bye.

>>Bye for now.

>>Have a nice day.

>>See you later. (待會見)

[See you.]
>> See you later.

>> See you soon.

>> See you again.

>> See you next time.

>> See you tomorrow.

>> See you around. (住在同一棟大樓隨時有見面的機會。)

>> Catch you later.

[I'm off now.] (off有離開、離去的意思)
>> I have to go.
> Can't you stay a little long? (在多留一會兒嘛)

[Good luck!] (對遠行的人說的話)
>> Good luck!
> Thanks, I need it.

>> I wish you good luck.

[Have a nice day.]
>> Have a nice day!
> Same to you.

[Have a nice weekend.]

[Good luck.]

>> Break a leg. (對要到舞台演出的人說的話)

>> Go for it. (去吧!)

>> Hang in there. (加油!)

[Have fun.]
>> We're going to Taipei.
>Have fun!

>> Have a good time!

[Keep it up.]
>> Keep it up.
>Thanks for the encouragement. (encouragement:鼓勵)

[Don't work too hard.] (不要太累了!)
>> Take care.

>>Be careful.

[Have a nice trip.]
>> I wish you a pleasure journey. (journey:旅程)

>> Have a good vacation.

>>Bon Voyage. (法語,但現在已被當成英語使用)

[Have a good one!] (愉快地去玩吧!)

[I hate to run, but...](我不走不行了...)

[It was nice meeting you.] (使用在第一次見面的人要告別時。如果不是初次見面的人,請把meet改成see。)
>> It was nice meeting you.
> It was nice meeting you, too.

>> Nice meeting you.

[Please say hello to Sam(for me)](帶我向山姆問好。)

[Good night.]

[Come again.] (有空再來。)
>> Come again.
> I will.

>> Please come again.

>> I hope you can come over again.

>> I'd be glad to have you over again.

[Don't forget to bring something back for me.]
>> Don't forget to bring something back for me.
> Don't worry, I won't.

[Take it easy.]
>> Take it easy.
> I can't. I have a test tomorrow.

[I hope to see you again soon.]

[Call me later.]
>> Call me later.
> Okay, I will.

[Take care.]
>> See you later.
> Take care.

[Take care of yourself.]
>> Take care of yourself.
> Don't worry about me.

[I'll be back.] (我會再來的。)
>> I'll be back.
> You'd better(You had better)? (用於同輩)

>> I'll come back later. (我待會再來。)

>> I'll stop by later. (我待會再繞過來。)

[It's getting late.] (不早了。)
>> It's getting late.
> Let's go home.

[I've got to go.] (口語說法)
>> I have to go.
> I have to get going.



沒有留言:

張貼留言