搜尋此網誌

2014年9月17日 星期三

介紹與認識新朋友--簡單英文會話

[Ms. Chen, this is Mr. Liao, my boss.]
>> Ms. Chen, this is my boss, Mr. Liao.
>> Ms. Chen, I would like to introduce my boss, Mr. Liao(to you).
>> Ms. Chen, let me introduce my boss, Mr.Liao(to you).

[Nice to meet you.]
>> Nice to meet you.
> Nice to meet you, too.

>> Pleased to meet you.
> Pleased to meet you, too.

>> Very nice to meet you.
> Very nice to meet you, too.

>> How do you do?
> How do you do? (回答可用重複同樣的話)

>> It's a pleasure to meet you.
> I'm happy to meet you.

[May I have your name, please?]
>> I made a reservation for tonight.
> May I have your name, please?

>> What's your name, please?

>> May I ask who you are?

>> Who's calling, please?

>> Who are you?

>> What's your name?

>> What's your name?
> My name's John.

[I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.]
>> Hi, John.
> Hi, Joe. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.

[He's a nice guy.]
>> He is a nice guy.
> He sure is.

[I'm glad to meet you.]
>> I'm glad to meet you.
> So am I.

>> I'm glad to meet you.
> The feeling is mutual.

>> Glad to meet you.

>> Good to meet you.

>> I'm pleased to meet you.

>> I'm pleased to meet you.
> Pleased to meet you, too.

[I'm really happy that I could meet you.]
>> I'm really happy that I could meet you.
> Same here.

[It's an honor for me to meet you.]
>> I'm Harrison Ford.
> It's an honor for me to meet you.

[Please call me...]
>> Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith.
> Please call me John.

[Don't I know you from somewhere?]
>> Don't I kow you from somewhere?
No, I don't think so.

>> Haven't we met (somewhere) before?

>> Haven't we met somewhere (before)?

>> Don't I know you?

>> You look familiar.

[Remember?]
>>Do you know that man?
>He's my father. Remember?

>>Do you remember?

>>Don't you remember?

[Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!]
>> Oh, yeah. I do know you.
>>I know you, but I forgot your name.

[I'm not sure. Maybe.]
>> It's possible.
>> What's your name again?

[No, I don't think so.]
>> No, I'm afraid not.

>>No, I don't believe so.

[This is the first time we have met.]
>>Have you two met?
>No, this is the first time we have met.

>>We've never met before.

[Is Bob an old friend of yours?]
>> Is Bob an old friend of yours?
> Yes, I met him twenty years ago in America.

[I can't remember his name.]
>> I can't remember his name.
> Neither can I.

>> I can't recall his name.

>>His name escapes me.

[I leave it entirely to your kind consideration.] (consideration:體諒、體恤)
>> I'll leave it up to you. (都交給你去裁決了)

>> Please consider it. (consider: 是think about仔細考慮的意思)

>> I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.

[I'm John Henson.]
>> My name is John Henson.

>> My name's John Henson.

沒有留言:

張貼留言